Wednesday, July 08, 2009

A Garden of Piggish Delights by Stephen Spruiell & Kevin Williamson on National Review Online

Mother of God, this is absolutely insane. Here's 50 things to remember about the cap and trade bill.

The stimulus bill was the legislative equivalent of the famous cantina scene from Star Wars, an eye-popping collection of the freakish and exotic, gathered for dubious purposes. The Waxman-Markey cap-and-trade bill, known as ACES (the American Clean Energy and Security Act), is more like the third panel in Hieronymus Bosch’s Garden of Earthly Delights — a hellscape that disturbs the sleep of anybody who contemplates it carefully.

5 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

galvinblog.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective.
A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appeal. I must say you have done a great job with this. Also, the blog loads very fast for me on Chrome. Exceptional Blog!

Also visit my blog :: Jordan Femme

 
At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You've
done an impressive job and our whole community will be grateful to you.



my web-site; click for source

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?

I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've
worked hard on. Any suggestions?

Here is my homepage :: LeBron 10 Shoes

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.

When I look at your website in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it
has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Other then that, superb blog!

Also visit my website ... Soldes Air Jordan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home