Thursday, January 15, 2004

A good smack at Teddy Kennedy from Jonah Goldberg. I particularly enjoyed this part:

The riskiness of the Iraq venture was so colossal, so fraught with unknowns and downsides, it pushes the idea George W. Bush was willing to do it simply for the political benefits beyond the critical mass of asininity.

I frankly don't care if you agree with me or not; if you think this war was a no-brainer political coup for the president, you're a moron. If you think this White House saw it as such from the beginning, you're a moron with ADD.


I wonder if politicians like Kennedy really believe anything they say from one day to the next? They must think people are incredibly stupid and will forget or won't even know about their voting records or what they've said in the past. Sadly, I think they are mostly correct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home